Monday, December 19, 2011

Coming soon! A Simple Guide to Eco-Spirituality

Hi and thanks for checking out my new blog, Simply Eco-Spiritual. I'm creating this blog to share ideas, tips, and resources related to Eco-Spirituality (which I teach at Earlham School of Religion) and my newest book, A Simple Guide to Eco-Spirituality, to be published soon by Luminis Books! On this site you'll find
  • Presentations
  • Video clips
  • Discussion guides, and
  • Additional eco-spirituality resources
I invite you to drop me a note if you have a question or just want to share your own thoughts and interests in eco-spirituality. The time is now for a nurturing relationship with this planet! Thanks for joining me in loving and supporting life. :)

Wondering who I am? Here are links to my Amazon Author Page as well as my blog about writing.

Smiles and blessings to you!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment